|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 06:45|
This is one of those rare opportunities for an experienced Civil Engineer to get away from the City and work for a busy Engineering practice up the Coast in Port Macquarie, working with a great team and a focus on quality over quantity.
Alternatively if you live locally to the Port Macquarie region and you're a Civil Engineer looking for a change of scenery our client has a great company culture and a healthy pipeline of work.
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- Solid experience working on civil design for Urban Development / Land Development projects (preferably - NSW)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards and AutoCad AEC Collection/12D, Music, Drains Hec-RAS.
- Solid experience in flood studies, stormwater drainage design analysis and modelling.
- Demonstrated Leadership and Management experience
- Excellent skills in communication, organisation and time management
- Previous experience in Construction & Project management
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's