|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 10:47|
A privately owned consultancy offering statutory and strategic planning, architectural oversight, land surveying and civil engineering services are seeking to expand their regional offices in Bendigo.
As a Civil Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients. Clients include two lot-subdivision individuals through to major development companies on 200+ lot subdivision projects.
To be considered for the role you will require;
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 3+ years experience in Civil Engineering with a consultancy across Land Development subdivision projects
- Previous experience using 12D with good knowledge of design principles, Project Management experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge of local standards and processes
- A solid understanding of the planning process
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's