Civil Engineer - Education/Commercial/Residential Projects
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Education/Commercial/Residential Projects|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2019 09:16|
Seeking a Civil Engineer with 6 years + experience to work for a family orientated business that stride to provide high quality advice.
You will initially be focused on designing and delivering civil works on educational/schools facilities from initial briefing and schematic stage to managing the project through to completion.
- Lead your own projects and work as part of the design team in a senior role.
- Undertake design and documentation of your own projects from commencement to completion.
- Liaise with the drafting team, engineers and Clients for project delivery.
- Attend site inspections and project meetings (with clients, builders, architects, developers etc).
- Highly proficient in the design and documentation of civil works related to residential, commercial, community and educational facilities.
- Experience with stormwater surface and below ground drainage, onsite detention, water sensitive urban design and road pavement design.
- Experience with steel, reinforced concrete, masonry, timber and structural detailing would be beneficial for this role.
- Experience in Civil 3D would be of high benefit.
To apply for this position, hit APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's