Civil Engineer - Newcastle
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Newcastle|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020|
Working on civil design using 12D for Hunter Water and local Council works as well as private developments.
The role will be involved as part of an engineering team that works across the full life cycle of the project and offers great career progression opportunities.
Desired experience for the Civil Engineer
- Qualified Civil Engineer (or other relevant) and a desire to be chartered in the future
- 5+ years experience across Civil Design across water and urban development projects
- Experienced of Hunter Water, RMS and local councils will be highly desirable
- Experienced user in 12D civil design software and drainage software preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for the delivery of high quality design services, advice and engineering solutions
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's