Civil Engineer | Urban Development
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer | Urban Development|
|Contact Name:||Abby Weatherley|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 13:03|
As a Civil Engineer in the Urban Development team you will be looking after conceptual design, feasibility studies, and detailed design; concept, master plan and strategic planning; contract administration project management; construction and installation.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer will include
- Technical Design and Design review of Civil Engineering projects including large subdivisions
- You will be responsible for meeting project deadlines, monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet your targets.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, other consultants and local authorities.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 4+ years experience in Civil Engineering
- Ideally you will have experience for an Engineering Consultancy in Australia on Land Development Projects
- Strong technical ability in Civil Design using 12D or Civil 3D
- Knowledge of local Government and Service Authority, construction standards, specifications and processes
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Abby Weatherley on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO