Civil Engineering Team Leader
|Job Title:||Civil Engineering Team Leader|
|Salary:||$150K - $180K|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 10:17|
Partnered closely with a specialist Engineering Consultancy working on Tier 1 Urban projects, this is an opportunity for a Senior looking to step up or a Principal looking for a new challenge and maybe less bureaucracy and more 'doing'.
Our client has a great reputation and offers a route towards Associate and Director as a Civil Lead on a diverse spread of projects.
This role will play a key role within the company and has a great path laid ahead beyond this project for the right candidate.
Senior Civil Engineer - Team Lead
- Sound knowledge and application of Australian Standard design codes, relevant design techniques and construction procedures and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in the design of projects in the residential, commercial, retail and industrial sectors
- Be keen to learn and drive new and innovative design techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of 12D design software
- Experience in the use of software such as Autocad, DRAINS, MUSIC and Microsoft Office.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate and work with other engineers, architects and design managers.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to facilitating client needs
- Must demonstrate initiative and be a team player
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's