Civil Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019|
This role will suit someone potentially working for a large company where they're just another number and want to experience a role more rewarding. Also it would definitely suit someone commuting in to Sydney from the South who would like to work closer to home... and the beach!!
Coming in as a Senior Civil Engineer with growth to be the Civil Team Leader out of the Wollongong office is a great opportunity for the right person.
As the Civil Project Engineer and Wollongong Civil Team Leader, you will be responsible to:
- Client facing, happy to discuss project complexities, deadlines and budgets in a simple and effective way
- Leading and coaching more junior engineers
- Producing a high standard of civil design engineering output
- Ensure successful delivery of projects on time and budget
- Work collaboratively is absolutely key and a cornerstone of this company
- Engineering degree in civil engineering
- 5+ year’s engineering consultancy experience
- Chartered Civil Engineer or close to achieving Chartered status
- Experience using software including 12D, HEC RAS, DRAINS and MUSIC
- Can do positive approach to work - either as a team on independently
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Road design experience to RMS and Austroads codes and standards
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's