Civil Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 19:46|
This role will suit someone potentially working for a large company where they're just another number and want to experience a role more rewarding. Also it would definitely suit someone commuting in to Sydney from the South who would like to work closer to home... and the beach!!
Coming in as a Senior Civil Engineer with growth to be the Civil Team Leader out of the Wollongong office is a great opportunity for the right person.
As the Civil Project Engineer and Wollongong Civil Team Leader, you will be responsible to:
- Client facing, happy to discuss project complexities, deadlines and budgets in a simple and effective way
- Leading and coaching more junior engineers
- Producing a high standard of civil design engineering output
- Ensure successful delivery of projects on time and budget
- Work collaboratively is absolutely key and a cornerstone of this company
- Engineering degree in civil engineering
- 5+ year’s engineering consultancy experience
- Chartered Civil Engineer or close to achieving Chartered status
- Experience using software including 12D, HEC RAS, DRAINS and MUSIC
- Can do positive approach to work - either as a team on independently
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Road design experience to RMS and Austroads codes and standards
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's