Civil Site Superintendent
|Job Title:||Civil Site Superintendent|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 08:01|
The role is effectively a good mix of Project Management, Client Side Superintendency and Client Liaison, it’s a permanent position that will grow beyond the project with the company as well.
The company is proud of their people and specialise across Urban Renewal and Regeneration along with Infrastructure. This role is looking for someone who has got a blend of Civil Design experience and Site Engineering and Project Management to oversee the delivery of a major Infrastructure project
The role is effectively a good mix of PM, Client Side Rep and Superintendency – it’s a permanent position as they want the position to grow with the company as well.
To be considered for the role of Civil Site Superintendent
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering
- Experience across Design and Site Superintendency
- Able to manage clients expectations whilst coordinating with Contractor
- Good written skills and Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding Sydney Council civil works specifications
- Good understanding of Service Authority approval and construction standards. Not limited to, but including Sydney Water, AusGrid, Endeavour Energy, TransGrid, Jemena, Telstra, NBN & Optus.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's