Civil Structural Draftsperson
|Job Title:||Civil Structural Draftsperson|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 09:46|
Due to continued growth, a leading engineering consultancy is seeking to add an experienced Civil/Structural draftsperson to lead the Civil Structures division in Melbourne.
You will have the opportunity to work for an award-winning company that offers flexible work arrangements, attractive salaries, global growth opportunities and both formal and informal career development training.
Your role will include:
- Providing technical guidance, direction and overviewing the day to day deliverables, meeting agreed budgetary, quality, safety and timeframe targets;
- Assisting the Project Manager in determining the drafting resources required for a project plan including elements suitable for outsourcing;
- Take a key role in managing and leading the team, providing both leadership and technical guidance to team members, while developing the team to its full potential;
- Building effective and enduring relationships with other teams and technical disciplines.
- Suitable qualification in CADD/Modelling;
- 12+ years’ demonstrated modelling/drafting and verifying experience on bridges, roads and highways projects working in Australia and VIC design standards; Experienced in parametric and object-based modelling;
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure geometry (e.g. bridges) including requirements and constraints to carry out geometry verification;
- Familiar with industry standards (Victoria), such as PTV, MRPV. Knowledge in standards from other states is beneficial;
- Strong experience and knowledge of Bentley products configuration and developments, mainly Microstation. Other model authoring tools, eg. OpenBridge / OpenBuildings are beneficial. Programming skill and ProjectWise administration knowledge/orchestration are beneficial, but not essential;
- Well-developed commercial skills, with a sound knowledge of the industry, a demonstrated ability in sales and business development and a proven record in entrepreneurial behavior;
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's