|Job Title:||Civil Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Jack Davies|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 11:47|
This Mid Tier Civil Contractor has a strong reputation throughout Victoria for their experience in the Civil Construction market. With a small team of staff, they currently have a number of projects on the ground and are looking for a Civil Supervisor to oversee a new project win base in the Romsey area, Northern Victoria.
With extensive experience in managing projects on both Greenfield and Brownfield sites this contractor has built up excellent relationships with both the public and private sector. Typical projects range from small projects $10,000+ right up to $15m.
They are looking for an experienced Foreman, someone ideally with strong subdivisions experience or strong Civil/infrastructure experience.
The skills required:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Foreman/Supervisor in Australia based on civil infrastructure projects with a heavy emphasis on earthworks, drainage, Subdivisons etc.
- A thorough understanding of the civil works
- An in depth knowledge of Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental
- A proven track record of mentoring and helping junior members of staff (leading hand etc)
- A good working knowledge of delivering projects to time and budget, forward planning and an ability to troubleshoot where needed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally you will live in commutable distance of Romsey
To apply for this position follow the links below or contact Jack Davies on 0401 329 353