|Job Title:||Civil Surveyor|
|Salary:||$70k-$100k + super (negotiable depending on exp.)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2019 06:16|
Our client based in Canberra is looking for a Civil Surveyor to join their company which provides a diverse range of land surveying in the areas of Construction, Development and Infrastructure.
This company is perfect for someone looking to further their surveying career and be mentored by a group of highly experienced surveyors.
What this opportunity can offer you
- This company is well established and offers professional surveying services for a variety of development projects in private, council and government enterprises.
- A company with ambitious growth plans and a strong pipeline of projects
- Growing but personable and supportive team
- work with the latest innovative technology and software
- you will experience ongoing coaching and mentoring from experienced Registered Surveyors, Project Managers and Support Staff.
- Must have Australian Survey Qualifications
- Must have 3+ years working on Civil/ infrastructure projects
- Experience working on bridge projects preferred
- Knowledge / Experience using Trimble
- GPS experience/knowledge
- Commitment to work and a strong work ethic/attitude.
- A desire to progress with the company and work towards registration.
- Current Drivers license.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70k-$100k + super (negotiable depending on exp.)
$80k -$130k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$100k- $140k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$60k - $100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$70k - $90k + super (negotiable depending on exp)