Claims Coordinator | Construction Insurance
|Job Title:||Claims Coordinator | Construction Insurance|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Contact Name:||Renee Hamilton|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2022|
Our client is a busy national builder who has been operating for over 10 years across all of Australia. They are specialists in the insurance construction sector across both residential and commercial properties. With exciting growth across the company, they are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Claims Coordinator to join their Sutherland Shire office
- Assist the Estimator/Supervisor with trade allocation.
- Assist the Estimator/Supervisor with running repairs and Client queries.
- Maintain contact with the home occupier/insured regarding timing of works.
- Update job information via company software or client software portals.
- Upload subcontractor invoices for processing.
- Review and process Estimator/Supervisor invoices and submit to the client.
- Assist with reception duties as and when required.
- Setup makesafes on the system, allocate & follow up trades to perform the makesafe & co-ordinate with the Insured or Home Occupier. Update the client of makesafe progress and completion.
About you (the following skills and experience are desirable)
The ideal candidate will be a customer service whiz. This is not a contact / call centre, however experience within this environment would guarantee your success in the role.
- Experienced with customer service, with call centre / contact centre experience desirable
- Exposure to the construction or building industries a plus
- Ability to hit KPIs
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to oversee more than one project simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A dynamic, team player
This business invests into company culture with modern offices with facilities such as gyms and pool tables!
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Renee Hamilton on 02 9376 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bookkeeper | Civil Construction
Up to $80k+super
Executive Assistant | Construction
Upwards of $90-100k+super
Executive Assistant to 2 x Business Leaders | Construction
Up to $110k pack + bonus
Assistant Accountant | Project Homes
Upwards of $90k+superannuation
Finance Manager | Project Homes
Upwards of $120k+superannuation
Finance Assistant | Engineering
Up to $65k+superannuation
Operations & Customer Experience Manager | Elderton Homes