Client Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Client Relationship Manager|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 09:32|
One of Victoria's leading volume home builders are seeking a motivated Client Relationship Manager to guide clients through their build journey from start to finish. If you have a customer first approach and excellent communication skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients maintaining relationships and providing an exceptional customer experience
- Maintaining accurate documentation and manage workflow on each job
- Preparing contracts and facilitating contract signing with clients
- Liaising with all internal departments - design, estimating and construction
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a relationship manager/ account manager role with a "customer first" approach eg. banking, real estate, tourism etc.
- High organisation skills and the ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Ability to build rapport quickly and maintain strong relationships
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success. If this sound like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.