Client Side Building Services Engineer - HVAC
|Job Title:||Client Side Building Services Engineer - HVAC|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2019 04:46|
- Spend more time with the friends & family whilst working working a genuine 37 hour week.
- There’s really good quality, heavily subsidized food & drink on-site in the cafeteria – spend less day to day on your morning coffee & lunch.
- Save money on Gym memberships with their fully equipped on-site gym.
- Earn more with their 15% superannuation scheme for every employee.
Your new company are Australia’s premier financial institution. They build, refurbish, own & operate various building & critical infrastructure assets. Having been established for well over half a century, they’re regarded as one of Australia’s best organizations to work for.
Unlike most roles you’ll see on job boards, this one is truly unique. This is such a good opportunity for a talented contractor & consultancy based engineer to make a move across to the client side. Typically, you’ll be;
- Project Managing the Design, procurement & implementation of engineering projects.
- Supporting the development & implementation of programs for preventative maintenance, minor works & breakdown repairs of critical infrastructure.
- Using your expert building services experience to provide operational advice.
- Review development proposals and assessing their implications for building services.
- Management of Engineering Consultants & Contractors.
We’re looking for someone fairly unique for this role. Ideally you’ll have a sound knowledge of Mechanical building services from an engineering perspective. You should have experience working on critical infrastructure assets. It’s important that you have full working rights, project management experience, as well as the qualifications to satisfy requirements for the membership to the institution of Engineers Australia.
If you would like to find out more information about this opportunity please click apply now, call Luke on 0468 958 529 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's