Commissioning & Testing Engineers - HV Equipment - Sydney
|Job Title:||Commissioning & Testing Engineers - HV Equipment - Sydney|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020|
My client is a leading national high voltage electrical engineering service provider looking for experienced HV Testing & Commissioning Engineers for works around the Sydney basin area.
Projects will cover the testing and commissioning works surrounding Data centers, PowerStation's & Switchyards.
- Performing Commissioning, Documentation and Performance Testing activities.
- Work alongside project staff in design and commissioning disciplines to coordinate project activities
- Conform to industry standards and procedures
- Client and stakeholder management
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Proven previous engineering experience in the commissioning and testing of switchyards/substations, secondary systems and protection relays.
- An understanding of design practices
- Experience using Omicron CPC100 & CMC356
- Local experience and knowledge of Australian electrical testing and commissioning standards is essential
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
H.V Protection Testing Engineer
HVAC Commissioning Technician
Sydney BIM Lead
$90,000 - $100,0000 plus super.
Structural Engineer - Remedial & Insurance
Principal/Associate Engineer - Water Management & Resources - Consultancy
$200,000 - $250,000
$90,000 + Super + Vehicle
Basic + Super
Principal Process Engineer
$180,000 - $200,000
Principal Civil Engineer
$130,000 - $150,000