Client-Side Project Manager
|Job Title:||Client-Side Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, North Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Alexandra Lowe|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021|
This position will suit someone coming from an engineering background with excellent communication and presentation skills, looking to get into project management or a Jnr PM / Project Coordinator keen to work within a multi-disciplinary organisation.
As a Client-Side Project Manager, you would be dealing with clients across primarily the retail, industrial and commercial space, assisting with the management and delivery of small-mid scale projects.
As the Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the management and delivery of retail and Industrial projects, from concept through to completion.
- Project Planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting.
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Contracts Administration duties
- Clear and regular communication with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Attending project-specific meetings with clients and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance standards
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction Management is essential.
- Minimum 2 years' experience either within an engineering or project management consultancy
- Industrial, retail and/or QSR experience is highly regarded.
- Ability to read and comprehend site drawings.
- Experience with Acconex, Procore or similar PM/documentation software
- Knowledge of relevant building codes, standards and terminology.
- Knowledge of NSW construction market and subcontractors.
- Strong attention to detail and proven communication skills.
- Aspirations to become a Project Manager.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Alexandra Lowe on 02 9376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Electrical Utilities Project Manager - ASP1
$110,000 - $145,000 + super + vehicle
up to $130k + super + car + LAFHA
Project Engineer - Civil
Senior Project Engineer
Rail Systems Manager
$160,000 - $180,000 + super
Civil 12D Designer
$75,000 - $110,000
Director - Structural
Fire Protection Engineer - Junior / Intermediate
$70,000 - $90,000 plus super
Associate Director - Structural