Client Side Projects Officer
|Job Title:||Client Side Projects Officer|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019|
- Spend more time with the friends & family whilst working working a genuine 37 hour week.
- There’s really good quality, heavily subsidized food & drink on-site in the cafeteria – spend less day to day on your morning coffee & lunch.
- Save money on Gym memberships with their fully equipped on-site gym.
- Earn more with their 15.5% superannuation scheme for every employee, alongside a $8,500 annual medical benefit.
Your new company are Australia’s premier financial institution. They build, refurbish, own & operate various building & critical infrastructure assets. Having been established for well over half a century, they’re regarded as one of Australia’s best organizations to work for.
Unlike most roles you’ll see on job boards, this one is truly unique. This is such a good opportunity for a talented Contracts Administrator / Projects Coordinator looking to move across to the client side and develop project management skills. The majority of projects will be in the construction / fit-out space, Typically, you’ll be;
- Assisting with the Project Management of building, infrastructure & data center projects
- Coordinating project requirements related to accommodation, engineering, Security & Space planning
- Providing regular project reporting & administration
- Developing performance briefs & coordinating feasibility studies.
For this role, we're looking for someone who has a real strength in project coordination & project administration. Ideally you will be very thorough & organised. You should have experience in construction fit-out, with graduate qualifications in either building, construction, architecture, engineering or project management.
If you would like to find out more information about this opportunity please click apply now, call Luke on 0468 958 529 or e-mail him at email@example.com
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's