|Job Title:||Clinical Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019|
As Senior Health Planner for this company you will be exposed to both national and international projects, Private and Public.
Your primary responsibility will be in translating the client's needs to enable the design of functional technical spaces. You will develop conceptual layouts and detailed design criteria for health facilities.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Health Planner will include:
- Managing User Group meetings
- Documenting the outcomes of meetings
- Independently collect data, analyse the projects goals and objectives.
- Determine space demand and capacity
- Preparation of contract documents and specifications
- Recommending specification requirements and content and overseeing the production of completed documents.
- Assist other disciplines involved in the design process
- Minimum 5yrs+ post graduate health facility planning experience
- Substantial experience working on healthcare projects - understanding healthcare user group processes.
- Strong clinical knowledge and lateral thinking capability
- Ability to build client relations and liaise effectively with all project stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills in Revit and 3D presentation experience is essential
- Knowledgeable of AHFG guidelines, various clinical planning approaches and general equipment types and requirements.
- Dedication to achieve high standards of excellence
Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's