|Job Title:||Colour Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, West Sydney|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Renee Hamilton|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021|
Our client is an established, volume-residential builder located in Western Sydney with a reputation for building quality & homes. Currently building around 200+ homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come.
As Colour Consultant, your role will see you working across;
- Scheduling and planning meetings and advising customers
- Continuously researching, developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of target customers including:
- Current design trends and influences
- Preferred materials for aesthetic features e.g. cladding, paint finishes, etc.
- Colour and design capability
- Key decision makers and design drivers within builder design teams (internal or external)
- Managing documentation following appointments
- Proposing, facilitating and following through to conclusion potential design solutions tailored to individual customers (liaising/collaborating with builder design teams/consultants and key decision makers).
- Communicating final design selections and drawing up contract documentation
- Liaising with other departments
- Meet all legislative and Regulatory requirements which relate to this position
This role is an immediate start in a part time capacity (3-4 days p/w) for a period of 3-6 months, with a view to going full time following this period.
For fulfilment of this role you will possess;
- Experience working as an interior designer / colour consultant within a related industry (Residential Homes industry preferred)
- Experience within a customer-facing role and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly computer literate
- The ability to prioritise your workload in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A high attention to detail
- The ability to work towards deadlines
The successful candidate will benefit from;
- A remuneration package upwards of $65k-70k+superannuation.
- Onsite parking is available.
- A family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's