Colour Consultant - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Colour Consultant - Residential Builder|
|Salary:||$50k -$65k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 05:45|
This role will work alongside customers in assisting in their selection of colour schemes, furnishing and finishes. You should have a strong knowledge of design skills and be comfortable with dealing with customers on a face to face basis.
Day to Day duties will include:
- excellent organisation skills are required in this role to enable you to schedule and plan meetings and advise customers accordingly
- you should be able to keen current with requirements and manage the documentation to ensure delivery
- it is important you can build good customer relations
- final design selections will be communicated and draw up in the final contract documentation
Relevant experience to be successful in this role will include:
- experience working as a interior designer / colour consultant with a projects homes company
- experience in interior styling and delivery
- good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- excellent IT skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's