|Job Title:||Combustion Engineer|
|Location:||Australia, Regional VIC|
|Contact Name:||blair hickman|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2020|
This engineer provides high-level technical and process support to the manufacturing facility in the area of combustion.
In this role you will have a varied suite of tasks that include a focus on maintaining process control and reducing variation, ensuring performance is maintained through analysis, undertaking root cause analysis, applying appropriate standards to modifications and providing technical support across the whole site.
The Combustion Engineer is a professional advisory role, providing engineering advice and support. You will be required to lead the development and adherence to safe systems of work, plan and execute improvement projects, as well as provide your technical expertise to upskill others.
An experienced combustion engineer who has worked in a heavy industrial or project environment. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- a tertiary engineering qualification;
- a current type B gas license; (Preferential not essential)
- experience in a planning or maintenance position managing the operations of Type B equipment;
- experience with the design of gas systems; and
- demonstrated knowledge and experience in combustion systems.
- attractive Superannuation options up to 14.5%
- opportunity to participate in a performance incentive program
- ongoing development, training and career growth.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$100k - $120k + super
Principle Mechanical Engineer
$160,000 - $200,000 package
Up to $115,000 + super
$110,000 + super + vehicle
up to $130k + super + car + LAFHA
Up to $95,000 + super Depending on Experience
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $100,000 + super
Senior Civil Engineer
$110,000 - $150,000
Senior Structural Engineer
Up to $135,000 + super
Senior Administrator - Engineering
$70,000 - $75,000 Plus super