Commercial Finishes/Fit Out Foreman
|Job Title:||Commercial Finishes/Fit Out Foreman|
|Contact Name:||Alex Mitchell|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2019 05:46|
Due to continuing project requirements they are now looking to recruit a Commercial Finishes/Fit Out Foreman.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Commercial Finishes/Fit Out Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes or general foreman on medium to high rise residential projects in Sydney
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Alex Mitchell on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.