|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2020 05:32|
Excellent start to 2020 having secured 4 new multi-million dollar contracts in Western & Inner West Sydney area that are due to start in the next 2 weeks!
Scope of works include Bulk & Detailed Excavation, Piling, Shoring etc
As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Man-management and leadership for the co-ordination of trades, direct labour and materials
- Liaison between Engineers, Senior Management and Architects
- Ensuring that problems are resolved and all personnel on-site adhere and maintain a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Driving project to completion on time, to quality and under budget
- A sound understanding of basements, piling, bulk excavation, shoring systems, capping beams, shotcrete, retaining wall design, etc
- Experience in managing projects up to $5M
- Tier 3 experience minimal requirement
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's