|Job Title:||Communications Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 14:46|
This is a cracking opportunity to join a leading Energy company as a Comms Engineer where you're accountable for the assets communication infrastructure for that site.
This person will provide engineering support for comms infrastructure that supports asset operation - combination of technology from 4G/LTE to wireless comms (comms from asset to Brisbane control room). You will be supporting communication and the life cycle of those technologies. Planning for roadmap of capital upgrade for future technologies primarily for the asset but in conjunction with other assets.
The role will include project management - running capital projects and executing that strategy.
This is a stand out role for a cracking company!
Ideal Candidate for Communications Engineer include
- Bach of engineering, I&E engineer and post grad experience in relevant telco field
- RPQ qualified or ability to become
- Ideally experience with – Telstra, Optus or telco network support,
- Beneficial experience includes Defence, Mining – Rio/BHP, Strata, Oil & Gas or key contractors that support this type of technology
- Project Management skills, experience working with vendors, tendering, supervising implementations, managing change process etc.
The role is Monday to Friday and not FIFO or rostered with the offer of flexibility with relocation.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's