Community and Stakeholder Engagement Consultant
|Job Title:||Community and Stakeholder Engagement Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021|
Join a team of dedicated engineering professionals that provide consulting services to TfNSW and Sydney Metro on the landmark rail projects that are shaping the future of Sydney's Infrastructure.
About the role
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plans that identify the specific requirements of each stakeholder group and client expectations
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders that meets each parties needs and agreed outcomes.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships once established through regular communication activities including notifications, plans, consultation manager, 24 hour contact phone and other client requirements
- Ensure best practice client outcomes
- Protect and enhance Arch Services and Client reputations
- In house client site placements
- Deliver across multiple projects if required
- Door knocks
- Attend Community forums which may require weekend or night work
- Assist with Business Development
- Assist other service lines within Arch Services
- Work within Clients policies and procedures
You will have experience working as a community and stakeholder consultant with at least 5 years experience in a similar role where you have dealt with stakeholders, contractors and clients and the wider community.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail contact Sophie Potts on 0468 927 182 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System and Safety Assurance Manager
Senior Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer
Technical Services & Maintenance Specialist
Senior Associate - Rail Project Management
Principal Systems Assurance Engineer
E&I Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer - Rail