Compliance Drafter - Camden
|Job Title:||Compliance Drafter - Camden|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2021|
The role will be based in Camden.
- Ensure plans comply with relevant regulation, requirement and assist to set client expectations.
- Produce all aspects of compliance drafting
- Provide consistent benching levels across entire estates with a high level focus on cost efficiencies
- Ensuring accurate compliance on individual lots throughout the estates
- Check sales paperwork for compliance and accuracy
- Identify document compliance issues and suggest practical solutions to suit outcomes.
- Check site information
- 1-2 years drafting within a project home building company.
- Drafting or Architecture tertiary qualification
- Good, technical and analytical skills, and a solid understanding of residential construction