|Job Title:||Construction Administrator|
|Salary:||$60,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2020 05:46|
One of Victoria's leading home builders are seeking a motivated Administrator to support their team across a range of tasks - a varied role that will keep you on your toes!
Currently building over 1000 homes per year, they are a household name in Victoria. With a strong pipeline of site starts lined up for 2020, they are looking for someone to provide administrative support their busy operations team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing building contracts and maintaining accurate documentation
- Assisting with permit applications
- Relief reception cover and construction updates to clients
- Preparing and issuing progress claims
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the residential construction industry (highly regarded)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- A proactive approach to your work and ability to work independently
You can expect to be rewarded with a salary of up to $60,000 + Super as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success. If this sounds like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.