|Job Title:||Construction Administrator|
|Salary:||$55,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020 05:45|
One of Victoria's leading home builders are seeking a motivated Administrator to support their team across a range of tasks - a varied role that will keep you on your toes!
Currently building over 1000 homes per year, they are a household name in Victoria. With a strong pipeline of site starts lined up for 2020, they are looking for someone to provide administrative support their busy team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate documentation on all jobs to coordinate site services
- Ordering gas lines and meters for properties
- Obtaining compliance certificates for certificate of occupancy
- Creating handover packs for clients
- Arranging electrical connections and disconnections
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the residential construction industry (highly regarded)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- A proactive approach to your work and ability to work independently
You can expect to be rewarded with a salary of up to $55,000 + Super as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.