Permits Coordinator| Residential Building
|Job Title:||Permits Coordinator| Residential Building|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021|
One of Victoria's leading home builders are seeking a motivated Administrator to support their team across a range of tasks - a varied role that will keep you on your toes!
Currently building over 100 homes per year, they are a household name in Victoria. With a strong pipeline of site starts lined up for 2022, they are looking for someone to provide administrative support to their busy team across their clients design, pricing and planning of their projects.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Client relations, providing updates.
- Internal Coordination to ensure compliance and that jobs are running smoothly.
- Maintaining accurate documentation on all jobs to coordinate site services.
- Obtaining necessary documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an administration role within construction or real-estate.
- Someone who lives and breathes the construction industry.
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail try
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
You can expect to be rewarded with a salary from $55,000 - $70,000 + Super with time this role does progress into the ability to obtain incentives on top of your base salary for completed work as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Monica Briers on 8535 3100.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Permits Coordinator - Residential Builder
From $70,000 + Super
Permits Officer| Residential Building
Building Coordinator | Residential Builder
Project Administrator | Residential Builder
Design Draftsperson | Residential Builder
Draftsperson (Revit) - Sydney - Residential Builder
Sales Estimator | Custom Residential Builder
Area Manager / Construction Manager - Residential Builder
Site Supervisor | Residential Builder | Northern Suburbs
Contract Administrator - Residential
Site Supervisor - Residential - Canberra
$100k - $120k+super, car, phone