Contracts Administrator | Custom Homes
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator | Custom Homes|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020|
This is a company who value delivering a quality product to their clients. They have a huge focus on excellence and as a result a great reputation among their clients, the majority of their business comes from referrals.
This in a new role in the company that has come about due to a strong pipeline of works coming up. You will be the sole Construction Administrator reporting to the Director. This will be a broad role where you won’t feel restricted or pigeonholed.
To be considered:
- You must have at least 4 years’ experience working as a CA in the construction industry
- During that time you must have worked for a residential builder working on custom projects, extension and renovations
- Time spent with a commercial builder would be an advantage
- A background in estimating is desirable
- You must be confident in your ability to hit the ground running in the role with limited training and support
- You must be a team player who is happy to help out beyond your job description when needed
- Have the ability to self-manage and make decisions
- Posses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
For further information please contact Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207 or click apply now. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's