|Job Title:||Construction Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021|
Join an expanding team with a strong pipeline of projects from numerous ongoing 300 lot to 1500 lot subdivision projects.
Applicants in the West & South East are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in the management and administration of greenfield land development projects.
Applications from contractor experience encouraged but consultancy experience is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating clients, contractors, authorities and project managers to drive Land Development projects on site through construction phase.
- Site inspections, Contract administration, monitor programs.
- Monitor construction progress against programme.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Full drivers license
- Accreditation to undertake sewer and water reticulation audit activities is required for this position.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Effective communication skills
The company will offer support and development to allow you to grow your career along with genuine career progression around leadership and further engineering / project activity.
To apply for this position, hit APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to email@example.com. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$110,000 - $120,000 + Super + Vehicle
Civil Design Engineer
$75,000 - $85,000 + super
$120k - $130k + Super
$80,000 - $130,000 +
Senior / Lead Mechanical Engineer
$140,000 - $160,000 plus super
Senior Civil Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 + super
$70k - $130k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
Up to $120,000 + super
$60 - $75k + Super
Senior Hydraulics Engineer
$100k - $130k + Super