Structural Design engineer - Construction
|Job Title:||Structural Design engineer - Construction|
|Contact Name:||Jayne Whitehouse|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 09:47|
The Business holds a variety of interesting projects deigning temporary and permanent structures for some of Australia’s largest building and infrastructure projects.
This market leading business offer the following engineering services;
- Engineering Design Civil/Structural
- Temporary works design, platform. Hoists, crane, gantries, form work
- Engineering design Review and certification
- Building services design
The company Supports flexible working hours, a collaborative environment, attractive remuneration and succession planning for career progression.
A welcoming, friendly, structured and steady paced business.
To be successful for this role you will need;
- Bachelors degree – civil/structural engineering
- 5 years design experience
- 3 years temporary works or form work specialist design
- Well versed in the construction process
- Liaison with sub-contractors or previously worked with a form work / temporary works contractor
- Project coordination
For any questions relating to this role please contact Jayne Whitehouse on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's