|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021|
You will be reporting into the Director of the business who is always on hand to support you. This is a newly created position to sit in-between him and the Site Managers & CA's.
to succeed in this position you will take pride in what you deliver, have excellent communication skills and strong values of customer service with evidence of delivering on time, quality finishes. You will also need a good understanding of the contractual side of construction.
This is a great position for someone coming from a larger builder that's looking for a better work life balance
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Daily communication with Site Managers
- Safety management
- Management of projects from start to finish
- Keen eye for detail and have an ability to produce high quality work.
- Ability to push a team and create programs
- You will have experience taking full WH&S responsibility on site.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and prioritise tasks.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with trades, architects & clients.
- Proficient computer skills.
- 5 + years experience as a Site Manager / Project Manager
- Experience in running multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - ability to build relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive understanding of NSW residential building codes and guidelines.
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
- Good communicator with the ability to deal with clients
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ross Breen on 02 9376 8200 click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Construction Manager - HV Substations
$140,000 + super + vehicle OR Subcontract rates
HV Distribution Substation Construction Manager
Highly competitive TRP.
Senior Contracts Administrator - BH
Upwards of $65k+superannuation
$200K - $250K
Salary up to $150K Package
$180K - $240K
Up to $160K Package