|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019|
This role is available because my client has a strong pipeline of work due to being one of the most well known fit-out contractors in Melbourne. They are looking for a Construction Manager who is attentive to the needs of their clients and who has a good understanding of the local construction market.
The responsibilities of the Construction Manager will include:
- Management of Construction teams comprising multiple staff members
- Career management of staff up to Project Management level
- Driving the construction teams to ensure profitability and client satisfaction
- Ensuring the budgets are adhered to
To be considered for the role of Construction Manager you will require:
- At least eight years experience as a Construction Manager or Senior Project manager
- Five years experience of fit-out in a senior position
- An outstanding ability to build strong client relationships
- Ideally you will have a construction management degree
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's