|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2022|
Parkview has sustained strong growth over recent years, and as such there is a rare opportunity for a Construction Manager to join the leadership team and drive the delivery of their upcoming projects valued from $50M through to $300M.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Construction Manager will include:
- Coordination and performance of all construction projects as well as overall day to day management of the construction activity.
- Leading multiple Project Managers to ensure successful completion of project portfolios and conducting meetings (progress, site, subcontractor, financial, etc).
- Planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to construction of any project and ensuring it is done in accordance with company policy, contract and government regulations.
- Communication and development of key stakeholders such as clients and consultants, and representing the business with industry associations.
- Operational management; KPI's, contractual obligations, reporting on project performance and financial and management of P&L.
- People management; training and mentoring of reports, training and succession plans, conducting employee reviews and more.
- HSEQ management; lead the performance of the HSE Management plan on site in compliance with relevant legislation, standards and guidelines.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Construction and/or Engineering.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in construction, ideally with experience in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 new build environment.
- Proven experience in successfully managing a business unit within the construction sector of a similar scale.
- Key competencies such as: problem solving, project and process management, team building, strong communication, management/leadership.
- Experience across a diverse range of projects, such as – commercial, multi-residential, institutional, aged care or education.
- Experience overseeing the quality and timely delivery of projects ranging from $50M+ in value.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with Parkview - please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential
Parkview is an equal opportunity employer and provides for the fair treatment of employees based on merit. They’re committed to diversity and foster a harmonious working environment, free of any form of discrimination, harassment or bullying to enable every employee to achieve their full potential.
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Construction Manager - Insurance
Construction Manager | High-end Residential
Residential Supervisor - Baldivis
$100k - $130K + super & vehicle
$100k - $130K + super & vehicle
Client-Side Project Manager
Up to 145,000 + super
Building Services Manager
up to $270K
up to $160,000 + super