|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020|
This building company is a leading Central Coast/Newcastle Residential Builder. They over 15 years' experience in building a variety of products including project homes, integrated residential housing and investment developments.
Key Responsibilities include
- Coordination of procedures to ensure the supervising team meets production targets in a safe and timely manner.
- Managing all issues that arise from site and managing the occupational health and safety of all sites.
- Overseeing and communicating with all stakeholders
- Ensuring high quality work is presented in optimal time frames
- Assume overall responsibility for the delivery of project homes.
- Build and maintain relationships with current and new suppliers and subcontractors
- Construction Management experience with a residential builder
- Experience of Coordinating and leading a team
- Residential building experience
- Significant experience in managing time frames and contingency planning
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Solid computer and IT Skills
- Significant experience in managing onsite safety requirements
- Previous management aptitude experience
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply using the link below or call Anca Marinescu on 02 9376 8200