|Job Title:||Construction Planner|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Harrison|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 17:19|
We're looking for a Construction Planner who has experience working on commercial new build projects. It would likely suit an individual who is seeking autonomy in their role and the ability to focus on all aspects of construction planning from scheduling, planning, programming all the way through to managing ongoing projects. The role offers a great deal of diversity and will not just be number crunching.
This position will also offer the opportunity to work on major commercial CBD Projects with blue chip clients across the construction life cycle.
Finally due to the nature of this opportunity the candidate will likely have a better opportunity for work life balance with Monday - Friday being the norm.
This company is a strategic project services consultancy that specialises in project programming across the construction sector and has been in operation for coming on 10 years.
They have several established relationships with a range of builders, developers and end clients to which they deliver services such as dispute resolution, programming and associated strategic advice.
The company's philosophy is one of the autonomy and giving people room to grow whilst working closely with the directors and a wealth of experience.
Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Developing detailed construction programs
- Establishing construction methodologies and plans
- Monitoring project progress against program and developing reports
- Undertaking analysis of programs against contractual requirements including assessing delay claims
- Working across a variety of projects and different clients
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering or Construction
- Commercial Building experience
- Experience in relevant programming software
- Strong communication and written skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and adapt to client requirements
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's