|Job Title:||Building Inspector|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 17:16|
Design & Build working with a leading certifier who work on domestic and commercial projects across NSW. They are currently are looking for an A4 accredited inspector to inspect 1a and class 2-9 Buildings mandatory stage inspections.
Due to growth with in the business they are looking to appoint a new certifier / inspector to join the team in Norwest Sydney. This Role will be to provide an excellent level of customer service to existing clients and develop relationships with new business.
The successful applicant will ideally have the following skills and qualifications
- A Building Inspector registration / A4 accreditation
- Produce OC Documents
- Collect and produce reports compliant with (Building Certification Software)
- Drive a car and be flexible to some travel
- Professional conduct and presentation
- Computer literacy
- Generous salary and car and fuel card
- Long term secure opportunity
- Progression in the role and leadership opportunities
- A great culture and a team environment
To apply for this role please follow the link below and click apply or call Kelly on 02 9376 8200 for more information. All enquiries are strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's