Construction Survey Manager
|Job Title:||Construction Survey Manager|
|Salary:||$120k - $150k (negotiable depending on experience)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 05:32|
This is an ideal position for a Surveyor with solid Construction experience to join a leading high performing Surveying Company and Lead and Manage the Construction Team on High Rise Building projects in Sydney.
The company is well established having worked in Sydney for over 20 years and has a great reputation with their clients and an established client base who will always turn to them as their number 1 choice.
To be considered for the role of Construction Survey Manager, you will
- Formal Tafe or equivalent Surveying qualification
- 10 + years Surveying experience
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and other software.
- GPS knowledge
- Experience with Trimble and Leica Instruments.
- Experience in High rise Construction jobs
- Good communication and client facing skills
- Able to solve problems and show initiative
- Willing to manage multiple jobs and teams
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to hit the ground running
- A strong commitment to safety
- Work rights for Australia
What this opportunity can offer you
- Excellent conditions and job variety
- The latest surveying equipment and software
- Vehicle, phone and laptop and bonuses
- Career development and training
- An enjoyable and challenging work environment
- Support from senior management
- Managing Surveying on Major Construction Projects with high profile clients
- Construction Set Out
- Overseeing various surveying projects at any one time, managing a busy workload from the off.
- Liaising with relevant clients to ensure a high level of communication is kept up throughout projects where necessary.
- Report directly to the Director.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's