|Job Title:||Construction Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021|
The company is well established having worked in Melbourne for a number of years and has a great reputation with their clients and an established client base who will always turn to them as their number 1 choice.
The business believe in having a good work life balance with their surveyors usually only working 40 hour weeks Monday to Friday.
What this role can offer you:
- Surveying on small - medium-sized Construction Projects with high profile clients
- continued training
- very supportive company that boasts a very low staff turnover
- opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders
- Great company culture with an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance
- Report directly to the Survey Manager.
- Formal Tafe or equivalent Surveying qualification
- 5 + years Surveying experience
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and other software.
- GPS knowledge
- Experience with Trimble and Leica Instruments.
- Experience in High rise Construction jobs
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Able to solve problems and show initiative
- Willing to manage multiple jobs
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Teddy Murphy on 0412182171 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hourly rate + OT + Vehicle + Benefits
$75000 - $110000 + Super + % Uplift
Fire Project Manager
High Voltage Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer
up to $135,000 package
$65,000 - $75,0000 Plus super.
Civil 12D Designer
$90,000 - $110,000 + super
Senior Electrical Estimator
$100,000 - $165,000 package
Senior Project Manager - Transmission Substations
$180,000 - $200,000+
Civil Design Engineer
$75,000 - $90,000