|Job Title:||Construction Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2021|
This is an ideal position for a Surveyor with solid Construction experience to join a well-respected high performing Surveying team, working on a range of small to medium-sized & highrise projects.
The company is well established having worked in Canberra for a number of years and has a great reputation with an established client base.
Opportunity for upskilling and working for a company where you aren't just seen as manpower or just there to get the job done.
What this role can offer you:
- Surveying on a broad range of Construction Projects with high profile clients
- Projects ranging from 10-18 storey buildings to large civil projects
- Continued training by experienced senior staff
- Very supportive company that boasts a very low staff turnover due to the great company culture
- Hard work rewarded by recognition and progression
- Formal Tafe or equivalent Surveying qualification
- 2 + years of Surveying experience
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and other software.
- Experience with Trimble and Leica Instruments.
- Experience in High rise/ building Construction jobs
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Able to solve problems and show initiative
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$80,000 - $100,000 + super
$70k - $120k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
Up to $110k + super
$70k - $90k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
Utility Locator / Surveyor
$80- $100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$120k - $160k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
$120k - $150k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
Senior Rail Surveyor
Negotiable depending on experience
Senior Engineering Surveyor
$120k - $130k + (negotiable depending on exp)
Plan Presenter- Residential Construction
Pre-Construction / Customer Service Officer
Construction Administrator | Custom Home Builder