|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2020|
My client, a Sydney based civil engineering and construction company, is looking for a Senior Surveyor to join their team on large civil infrastructure projects.
My Client provides a comprehensive range of engineering and surveying services and have a diverse client base.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Excellent remuneration, with tools of the trade.
- Strong pipeline of projects
- Well known company
- Work alongside skilled professionals on some of Sydney iconic projects
- Opportunity to manage your own projects
- 5+ years of experience on civil construction projects
- Prior civil/earthworks experience will be highly advantageous
- Previous RMS experience highly regarded
- Sydney market knowledge preferred
- Must have a “can do” attitude and an ability to self-manage and willingness to undertake new challenges
- A willingness to complete critical tasks during time-sensitive activities on site
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal with both colleagues and clients
- Ability to think on your feet and efficiently solve problems should they arise
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's