|Job Title:||Registered Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2020|
My client is a specialist Surveying Consultancy who is looking to bring on a Registered Surveyor with ambition and an interest in the latest surveying technologies and the recent changes the industry has been experiencing.
This position is there for an ambitious, dynamic Registered Surveyor looking to get the best out of their career and set themselves up for the future.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Work with a collaborative and technically minded team
- This firm is well established and has a great reputation
- Work with the latest spatial and surveying technologies
- Attendance of seminars and ongoing professional development is both supported and encouraged
- An opportunity to really put your stamp on the company and build something to be proud of.
- Relevant Qualifications - Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- Registration with the NSW Surveyors board
- Previous rail/ transport experience highly regarded
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- The ability to work as part of a motivated and upbeat team
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$120k - $170k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
$130k - $180k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
$90k - $110k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$80k - $100k +super (negotiable depending on exp)