|Job Title:||Contact Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Emily Franklin|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 10:02|
Working across small to medium density residential and Commercial projects.
The majority of the work is New build Education projects ranging from $5-$50mil.
This business have big plans for future growth so it is a great time to get involved with them.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages and procurement schemes
- Review negotiate and finalisation of subcontractors
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of contractor claim
- Administration of RFI’s to clients, architects and consultants
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator you will require:
- Experience working as a CA in Commercial construction essential
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Franklin on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO