|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Kelly|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 15:46|
Their ability to retain their staff comes from providing a professional and collaborative environment, as well as support from a highly experienced team who provide guidance to its employees to achieve and develop in their career goals.
Due to ongoing growth they now require an experienced Contract Administrator to join their highly experience project team. You will be able to demonstrate your previous experience working on design & construct projects and be willing to put the work in to develop your experience with the view of becoming a Project Manager.
This is your best chance to join a highly respected commercial builder who will provide you with all the training and mentor-ship to see your career flourish within this highly competitive industry.
Duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Review and negotiation of subcontractor packages
- Responsible for project claims and variations
- Management and tracking of subcontractor progress
- Liaise with client, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Mentoring of less senior staff within your team
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator within Melbourne’s construction industry
- Proven experience on commercial projects with values no less than $10mil - D&C preferred
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant degree qualifications (Construction Management)
- Eligibility to work in Australia without need for sponsorship etc.
- On organisation who respects your experience
- Supportive management
- Genuine and ongoing opportunities for career advancement/career growth toward becoming a Project Manager
- An employer with an excellent reputation
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's