|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2019 05:45|
Our client is a a relatively young construction business that has projects in both residential and commercial within NSW at present. Currently they are looking for an experienced Contract Administrator with experience on projects with a minimum value of $8m.
As the Contract Administrator you will be paired up with a Project Manager and be responsible for all contractual management requirements for existing and upcoming projects. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to perform the processes required to ensure that the projects are met on time and in accordance with the agreement.
This role will offer a clear path to Project Management should that be your desired route.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Liaise with project managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreements
- Negotiate and review subcontractor agreements
- Liaise with builders and sub-contractors
- Ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Prepare and manage variations
- Building a close relationship with the site supervisors/foreman's and the suppliers
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience contracts administration
- Experience working in commercial fit out
- To be driven, strong character, excellent communication
- Experience using Jobpac is advantageous
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's