|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Kelly|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:47|
Their truly collaborative environment enables their team members to not only crate and manage projects but to gain valued experience enabling them to progress in their career and become the best then can be.
Due to an ever-growing pipeline of work they now require a Contract Administrator to join their team in a permanent capacity.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have a minimum of 2 years in the role of Contract Administrator working for a main contractor in the commercial construction sector here in Melbourne. You will be truly passionate about construction and have real drive to become the best you can be, and be willing to put the work in to get there
Duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Review and negotiation of subcontractor packages
- Responsible for project claims and variations
- Management and tracking of subcontractor progress
- Liaise with client, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Mentoring of less senior staff within your team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator within Melbourne’s construction industry
- Proven experience on commercial projects with values no less than $2mil
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in Australia without need for sponsorship etc.
- On organization who respects your experience
- Supportive management
- Genuine and ongoing opportunities for career advancement/career growth toward becoming a Project Manager
- An employer with an excellent reputation
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.