|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 07:01|
They provide a positive and truly collaborative environment where their employees are given every opportunity to develop and grow their skills to become the best in their field.
They now have an immediate requirement for a passionate and driven Contract Administrator to join their highly experienced and supportive project team on a $20mil+ education project.
If you’re someone who aspires to become a Project Manager, this is your perfect opportunity to join an organisation who will provide you with the skills, experience and most importantly the opportunity to take this next step in your career as and when you’re ready.
Duties in your role will include:
- Vetting and letting of trades and subcontractors
- Contract negotiation
- Management of defects
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the role of Contract Administrator in Victoria’s construction market
- Proven experience working on commercial projects with minimum value of $15mil
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Aspirations to become a Project Manager
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Be eligible to work in Australia without the need for sponsorship
- An employer who values your experience
- Exposure to wide range of projects
- Supportive management team
- Well established and still growing commercial builder
- Ongoing opportunities for career advancement
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.