|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 16:05|
Our client has developed an excellent reputation as a specialist commercial fit out and refurb industry. They operate as an integrated design, construction and project management company who have the drive and expertise to continue their success in 2019. They have an opportunity to bring an experienced Contracts Administrator to join there NSW team.
Our client has taken on projects from $200,000 - $5M in 2019 and they are looking for someone to join there NSW team. They offer career progression for whatever path you are looking to take.
As the Contract Administrator you will work alongside the Project Manager and be responsible for all contractual management requirements for existing and upcoming projects. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to perform the processes required to ensure that the projects are met on time and in accordance with the agreement.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Liaise with project managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreements
- Negotiate and review subcontractor agreements
- Liaise with builders and sub-contractors
- Ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Prepare and manage variations
- Building a close relationship with the site supervisors/foreman's and the suppliers
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience contracts administration
- Experience working in commercial fit out
- To be driven, strong character, excellent communication
Thanks for your consideration.